Park Manager: Denise Foss 541-467-2356
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF.
- Pick up all litter; Place litter and garbage in the trash receptacles
- Put excess garbage in bags next to trash receptacles.
- Clean tables and benches
- Area must be presentable for the next group
All user groups and individuals must follow the rules and regulations as they relate to park use.
The park rules are as follows:
1. Fires - are allowed only in designated fire pits; fires may be prohibited during certain times; when in doubt, please check with the Park Manager regarding county burn bans. Be sure your fire is completely extinguished before leaving your site or going to sleep at night. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING FIRES UNDER CONTROL.
2. Alcoholic Beverages are allowed; public intoxication is not allowed.
3. The discharge of firearms is unlawful; the use of archery equipment is prohibited.
4. Do not deface any building; or cut, remove, or damage any flower, tree, or shrub.
5. It is unlawful to deposit any garbage not generated within the park and its facilities in Dufur Park’s garbage containers.
6. Concessions - Permission from the Park Manager is required to operate a concession or engage in the sale of merchandise within the park.
7. Pet owners must clean up after their pets. Pets are allowed off-leash as long as they do not disturb other guests. Pets are not to be left barking or unattended.
8. Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 7 am. Turn off all music and refrain from any loud activities or noises. If a neighbor is disturbing you, please bring it to the attention of the Park Manager.
9. Operation of any motorized device is prohibited by anyone under the age of 16 and/or without a valid driver’s license.
10. Dufur Recreation District assumes no responsibility or obligation for damage to any vehicle or property owned by users of any of the park property.
11. Dufur Recreation District assumes no responsibility or obligation for injury that may occur on park premises or while using park facilities.
Park facilities are reserved for park residents and guests; please contact Park Manager to arrange for facility use.
The Park Manager has final say on all activities to ensure the safety of our visitors.